A new, digital, experiential high school curriculum.
Dream. Design. Deliver. Through the Blueprint curriculum, youth will learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur and develop a dynamic business plan.
This contemporary curriculum combines global challenges, historic perspectives, and practical solutions to develop youth’s entrepreneurial skills. The digital platform provides a user-friendly, accessible program in which students watch TED talks, learn about entrepreneurial history, and develop innovative solutions to problems in their own communities.
Program features include:
- Online access through tablets or computers
- Alignment with State and National Entrepreneurship standards
- Little teacher preparation required
- Assignments & assessments collected electronically and delivered to instructor
- Dynamic sketch file (business plan) - aggregated throughout the curriculum