Join Sorghum producers from around the state for one of the 3 dates and locations to expand your knowledge on raising sorghum on both irrigated and dryland plots. Sorghum Field Days provides excellent learning and networking opportunites!
- Seed reps will be on hand to share hybrid details.
- Narrow row spacing Trial results in Trenton.
- Foliar Feeding & Sugar Application Study in Lawrence.
- Ag West with market outlook (Sept 6th)
- Sorghum Agronomy Update by Rick Kochenower, Agronomist & Sorghum Producer
- NeGSPA & Sorghum Board Updates
- FREE MEAL & DOOR PRIZES!!!
3 Locations - 3 Dates & Times!
- September 6th - 5 pm - Trenton, NE
- September 7th - 5:30 pm - Lawrence, NE
- September 8th - 11 am - Farwell, NE
Participating Seed Companies
- Aarow Seed Company
- NuTech Seed
- Channel Seed
- Fontanelle Seed
- DeKalb Seed
- Sorghum Partners
For more info, contact the Nebraska Sorghum Board at 402-471-4276 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org