Cheyenne County Invitational 4-H Horse Show
- Cheyenne County Fair Grounds, July 9
- Invitational 4-H Show Flyer (Entry Form and Regulations Attached)
- Loop Valley 4-H Horse Conference Club
- Wheeler County Fairgrounds, Sunday, June 4
- Howrad County Fairgrounds, Sunday, June 11
- Sherman County Fairgrounds, Sunday, June 18
- Boone County Fairgrounds. Sunday, June 25
- Valley County Fairgrounds, Sunday, July 9
- Merrick County Fairgrounds, Sunday, September 17
- Loop Valley 4-H Horse Conference Club Flyer
- Loop Valley 4-H Horse Conference Club Registration
Sheridan County Premier Beef Exhibitor Award
Jake Scott, has graciously donated a belt buckle, in memory of Jason Humphrey, to the Sheridan County Premier Beef Exhibitor in 2017. The winner of this award will have demonstrated their passion, hard-work, integrity, and drive through their participation in numerous events related to their beef project.
Norfolk Beef Expo
Livestock Quality Assurance
- All youth must complete three (3) modules to fulfill their Quality Assurance requirement. Complete the modules and print or email the completion certificates to the Extension Office
- READ THIS FIRST (459 KB, PDF) - Step-by-step instructions and FAQs to get you going.
- Livestock Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance Website
- All youth showing livestock must complete Quality Assurance training by June 1 to be eligible for the Sheridan County Fair.