As we embark on a new 4-H programming year, it is time again to re-enroll for the 2017 year. Once again, this year, all enrollments/re-enrollments will be done online at www.4honline.com.
4hOnline is a web-based enrollment system that will allow families to enroll in 4-H on your personal computer or mobile device. You'll be able to complete all of the information necessary to join 4-H online, including 4-H code of conduct forms and health forms. There will be no paper forms to submit for enrollment for youth. A detailed enrollment cheat sheet is available below, under Youth Enrollment, to help you get enrolled.
Below is a list of information you'll be asked to enter online:
- Name, mailing addresses, primary phone and email for the family. You can include multiple family addresses if needed. You will also be able to include an additional emergency contact for your family. This field is optional.
- Name, age (as of December 31, prior year), grade in school, and year of graduation for each youth member you plan to enroll.
- Each youth member will need to sign by typing their name on the Code of Conduct Form.
- For each youth member enrolled, the parent/guardian will need to sign the permission to treat, participate and release of claims.
- Each youth member will need to select their club or independent member status. They can select multiple clubs, but will need to identify one primary club.
- Each youth member will need to select their projects for the upcoming program year. We recommend you preview the list of projects prior to beginning your online enrollment (we can email you a list of Richardson County projects). A minimum of one project is required to complete an enrollment, however, more projects can be added up to the enrollment deadline in your county.
Deadline to enroll/re-enroll is April 1. After that date, the 4-H'er will be allowed to exhibit/show, however, he/she will not be awarded any prize money and will not be award eligible. They will receive participation ribbons only. All youth and volunteers must re-enroll every year or you will not be in the 4-H system and will not be allowed to exhibit/show.
4hOnline Enrollment Helpsheet (pdf, 9 pgs, 449 kb)
4hOnline Re-enrollment Helpsheet (pdf, 8 pgs, 954kb)
Richardson County 4-H Leaders (pdf, 1 page, 152 kb)
2016 4-H Club Member and Leaders (pdf, 8 pages, 107 kb)
2016 Richardson County Projects (pdf, 3 pages, 95 kb)
Adult Volunteer Enrollment:
Adult volunteers will enroll in the 4HOnline web-based enrollment system through 4hOnline at www.4honline.com.
4hOnline Steps to Enroll NEW Volunteers
4HOnline Steps to Enroll Volunteers with Existing Family
4HOnline Steps to Re-enroll Volunteers
Youth Protection 4-H Volunteer Screening Form (pdf, 1 page, 280 kb) - All Richardson County 4-H Volunteers/Leaders must be rescreened in 2017. Completed forms are due to the Extension Office by April 1st.