26th Annual Plant Fair & Market-
April 27 & 28, 2018
NECC Chuck Pohlman Ag Complex, NorfolkFriday 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
CHECK BACK OFTEN
2017 Vendors Wanted Information PDF 25 KB
2017 Youth Horticulture ID Contest
Youth Horticulture ID Contest Study Guides
2017 Plant Fair & Market flyer PDF 395 KB
2016 Educational Speaker information PDF 100 KB
2017 Vendor List (revised 4-18-16) PDF 43 KB
2017 Plant List Sold at Master Gardener Booth PDF 824 KB
Educational Speakers and Contest
Plant Fair features include:
* FREE admission!
* Educational Speakers
* Children's Garden: Special activities for children to learn a love of gardening!
Plus Make and Take activities!
* Door Prizes drawn hourly!
* Great Vendors offering nursery, garden, & home decor plus jewelry, kitchen tools, skin care, crafts, quilts, collectables, candles, toys, and gourmet foods!
* Ask The Master Gardener booth will feature a Master Gardener member on hand to answer your gardening questions!
* Locally grown houseplants for sale, grown by Master Gardener members!
* Plant Sitter Area: Place to keep your purchases until you have completed shopping and listening to speakers!
* Delivery assistance to your vehicle!
* Lunch Stand provided by Master Gardeners!
* Proceeds from the Plant Fair help support Educational Speakers and Horticulture Scholarships to Northeast Community College!
Partial Study Guides: