Welcome to Knox County 4-H!
4-H Summer Workshops
- Bioenergy Youth Activities - Friday, June 3
- Clover Kid Camp - Wednesday, June 8
- Beyond the Needle Workshop - Friday, June 10
- Robotics Workshop - Tuesday, June 14
- 4-H Project Day - Friday, June 24
- Entomology Workshop - Thursday, June 30
- Babysitting Workshop - Thursday, July 14
The 2016 State Fair 4-H Photography Theme Exhibit - capture photos of people and places that illustrate 4-H growing and thriving in Nebraska!
The Knox County theme for 2016 is "Barns".
Personal Data Tags for Photography Exhibits
Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 7:00 pm, Courthouse Annex Meeting Room, Center
Tuesday, July 19, 2016,
Center Community Hall
Cook-Off Contest - 5:30 p.m.
Food Revue Contest - 5:30 p.m.
Presentation Contest - 7:30 p.m.
August 11-14, 2016
2016 Knox County Fairbook Now Available
- Bucket Calf record books
- Bottle Lamb Record Book & Resource
- Selecting & Preparing Vegetables for Exhibit
- Preparing Cut Flowers for Exhibit)
- Photography Data Tags
- Home Environment Supporting Info Tag
- Child Development Ideas for Exhibits
- STEAM Patterns & Sewing Skills
Ownership Affidavit Forms
Livestock Quality Assurance
Upcoming Animal Shows, Horse Shows, Judging Camps
Record Books (Bucket Calf, Second-Year Bucket Calf, Bottle Lamb)