4-H Volunteer Opportunities
Interested in creating a new 4-H SPIN club? A SPIN club is a special interest, short-term program for youth. You decide the topic, number of sessions, time & date; we’ll provide the kids! Talk to a 4-H staff member today!
We are excited to have you join the 4-H family in Hall County! Our volunteers are truly the heart of our 4-H program!
The new 4-H year began October 1, 2016. Please visit ne.4honline.com to enroll as a volunteer in 4-H. Listed below are step-by-step guides to walk you through the process.
- NEW Adult Volunteer Enrollment Guide (pdf)
- RETURNING Adult Volunteer Enrollment Guide (pdf)
- 2017 Hall County 4-H Volunteer Enrollment (paper copy) (pdf)
- All NEW adult volunteers are asked to please review the UNL Youth Safety Policies, and will need to complete a DHHS Volunteer Screening Form (click on Volunteer Screening Form).
We request all of our volunteers enroll, either online or by filling out the paper form above. If you have questions, please call the Hall County Extension office at (308) 385-5088. We are here to help!
- Volunteer Training & Development
- 4-H Policy & Procedures Handbook
- Club Leader Volunteer Information Series
- Year-End Treasurer's Report for 4-H Clubs
- Meritorious Service
- Tribute to Leader Excellence
- Heart of 4-H
- Outstanding Alumni
- Volunteers of Excellence
Nomination forms can be found here: http://4h.unl.edu/volunteers/recognition. Submit nominations to the Extension Office by May 17.
Volunteers of Excellence Nominations – Volunteers, please complete a simple application about your 4-H year and submit it to the Extension Office by May 17. Applications may be found here: http://4h.unl.edu/volunteers/recognition#excellence. You may be eligible for one of the following awards:
- Innovator Award
These awards will be presented at the Hall County Fair.