ServSafe Program (April 24th)
ServSafe is the food service industry's premier food safety training and certification course. It is recognized by more federal, state and local health jurisdictions than any other food safety training program in the United States.
The ServSafe course is recommended for all types of foodservice managers, both commercial and non-commercial.
Serv Safe is recommended for:
- Restaurant Managers
- Nursing Home Foodservice Managers
- Hospital Foodservice Managers
- School Foodservice Managers
- Childcare Foodservice Manager
- Senior Citizen Foodservice Managers
- Hotel/Motel Foodservice Managers
- Educators Involved with Foodservice
Find answers to all of your food preservation questions.
Here is a link to a recent food reflections newsletter about 3 questions that frequently come to Extension Offices:
- Is food in dented cans safe to eat?
- What about food when a refrigerator or freezer has gone off?
- Is a food still safe when it is past the time on the date label?
View at: http://bit.ly/2lZkife (includes handout)